Website Cass Information Systems, Inc.
Logistics, transport & purchase – Logistics – Logistic management
We are seeking a Business Analyst who is accountable for strategic support of clients in the daily activities related to their various business needs. The Analyst is responsible for responding to internal and external requests in an effort to identify process improvements, facilitate solutions and continually maintain the client’s established business relationship with Cass. The Business Analyst supports service activities and analyzes complex data for assigned European clients and assists with the design, testing and implementation of associated transportation information systems and audit services. If interested in expanding your analytical skills in a technical environment using data analytics, project management and account management skills, please review the details of this position.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Independently process and respond to routine questions and processing issues and requests according to company-defined procedures.
- Thoroughly analyze processed data, issues and requests and clearly communicate them verbally and in writing using company-approved methods and tools.
- Analyze, clarify freight rates received from clients, and present clear and complete freight rate information to rating team in a timely manner.
- Acts as a positive representative of the company, both internally and externally, in accordance with written principles of the organization without direction or oversight from management.
- Keep account manager or management informed of significant issues on a timely basis.
- Seek guidance from the appropriate account manager or management on significant non-routine issues.
- Possess a thorough understanding and ability to explain and promote our web-based services.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Well-developed organizational skills in order to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills in order to conduct root cause analysis.
- A bachelor's degree in logistics or business administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a logistics or financial services environment.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally at all levels; proficiency in written and spoken English and preferably Dutch.
- Work location: Cass Breda office.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Liège, Baelen (Lui.)
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://www.jobat.be/nl/jobdetail/jobsolicitation.aspx?jobid=1169438&utm_source=studnjob&utm_medium=jobs&utm_term=1169438&utm_campaign=search&utm_content=zoekresultaat →